Monday, July 26, 2010

Computer Art: First Impressions

I believe that Computer art will be about using editing programs to edit and create different types of digital art. One of these programs i hope to use is Photoshop. Even though I already have some experience with this photo-editing program, I want to continue using it to learn different techniques in wish I can apply to not just one photo, but to more. My first impressions are that at first, we will work with beginner materials, and then we will soon be doing more advanced photoshop editing. I hope to learn techniques that will be useful in general, such as in color settings, hue and contrast, etc. We will see at the end of the course is these first impressions came true or not, and maybe, this class will help me be a little more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment